– Improves digestion
– Achievement of optimal performance by improving functioning of the immune system
– Supports maintenance of a healthy gut flora
– Inhibits pathogenic germs
– Contains no artificial colours and flavourings
– Low in calories and fat
– Without preservatives and binding agents
– Improves tolerance of lactic acid
– Contains many living bacterial cultures
– Has the highest content of beneficial bacteria per ml of all kinds of yogurt
– Contains 330 grams; for up to 6 liters of yogurt
1. Using the Fitline Yogurt maker is recommended.
2. Mix the contents of 1 package in 1 litre of sterilised or biological milk in the inner container of the Fitline Yogurt maker.
3. Fill the yogurt maker up to the marking with boiling water.
4. Place the inner container in the yogurt maker and leave it for at least 8 hours.
5. After 8 hours, remove the inner container from the yogurt maker and leave it in the fridge to cool it down.
6. After the Fitline Yogurt has cooled down it is ready for consumption.
To achieve optimal results, consume 1 bowl of Fitline Yogurt a day.